Protect Yourself From Scams By Reporting Them!
Here are a few common Scams
- A scammer asks you to go to a website so you can see a "free" sex show. However, the free show requires a credit card. Be careful, that credit card number gets passed through an unsecured connection and ends up in the hands of criminals. Ask yourself this. why does your new friend need a website to meet you for a video chat? MSN offers free video chats. If your new friend can't meet you in MSN then they are only interested in your money. Report them!
- A scammer asks you to deposit a check for him. He send you a counterfeit check, then need the money sent back to them. A week later your bank finds it counterfeit, you owe them the money, and you are in legal trouble. The only reason someone you don't know will ask you to be a middle man in a financial transaction is so they can take advantage of you. Report them!
- A scammer is in the military and needs your money for special phone service to call you, or for a leave to come see you. They will even setup a call with a fake commander for permission. If anyone asks you for money, chances are it's a scam. Report them!
- A scammer is coming to see you. At last minute something terrrible happens and needs your money to get them out of the emergency. Don't send money. Make it clear to anyone you talk to that you will not send money even to help them out of an emergency. Report them!
- A scammer wants to visit you but he needs money for plane, train, or gas. Don't send them money because they will never come. Report them!
- A scammer is stuck in a country and needs your money/help to get them out. Report them!
- A scammer wants to send you gift or products, needs your address and you to pay fees to fake shipping company for it. No gift will come. Report anyone asking you for money!
- A scammer sends link to website to view nude photos or webcam of them where they ask for your credit card and personal info or give you viruses. Report them!
- A scammer says you won a lottery and need to pay fees to collect winnings, and asks for personal info. Report them!
- A scammer says they want to use your photo on billboards, needs your personal and bank info for payments to you. Report them!
- A scammer can't upload photo to site and needs your email address to send you one. If they can email it to you, they can email it to staff to add for them. Report them!
- DON’T ever send (or receive) money to anyone for ANY reason! Report anyone asking you for money for any reason. It does not matter how long you have talked with them. If they ask you for money, report them!
- DON’T share your personal or family info.
- DON’T follow links to other websites. If someone is on this site they should be looking for love and friendship. If they are asking you to go to another site, they are looking to make money off of you. Report anyone sending you links to other sites!
- DON’T be misled by perfect photos. Real people don't look like models. If a photo looks to good to be true, report the member.
You can report a member by going to their profile and selecting